Back to Top

Cemeteries & Crematoria Association of NSW - Members Site



To enable a cremation to occur, the family will need to obtain a Doctors cremation permit and a Medical Referees permit.  They will also need to complete an Application for Cremation.

Usually the funeral director guides the family through the related requirements and processes.

Further information


Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login