Nominations are now open for the Cemeteries and Crematoria Association of NSW (CCANSW) 2020 Award of Excellence.
The CCANSW Award of Excellence was created by the CCANSW to promote and encourage excellence in the Cemetery and Crematoria industry.
The award recognises an individual, team or organisation whose:
- Innovation and creative advances in process, product, marketing or industry support advances the standards of the industry, or
- Long-term contribution to the industry provides inspiration and example for others to follow and aspire to.
- Entries may comprise any process, marketing, market support, product innovation, outstanding and long-term contribution to the industry
- Any number of entries may be submitted or sponsored by a member
- Any and all financial members of the CCANSW may enter or sponsor an entry
- The judging panel will be the CCANSW Executive. If needed, the CCANSW Executive Committee can co-opt additional members to sit on the judging panel
- The decision of the judging panel will be final and correspondence relating thereto will not necessarily be entered into. The judging panel, at its discretion, may withhold the award.
Entries should describe as fully as possible why the nomination should be awarded the CCANSW Award of Excellence.
Benefit for Recipient
The award recipient will receive the kudos of receiving the 2020 award, be acknowledged by the industry, receive a complimentary CCANSW conference registration and a certificate.
CCANSW will cover all reasonable transport costs to and from the conference and, if required, book and pay for any airfares. CCANSW will book and pay for accommodation (room and breakfast only). Incidentals will be the responsibility of the recipient. The recipient will be provided with a free conference registration. Receipts for all expense claims must be submitted to the CCANSW Secretariat for reimbursement within one month of actual expense.
Closing Date for Entries
Monday, 23 March 2020.