The Cemeteries and Crematoria Association of New South Wales (CCANSW) was established in 1965. It is an advocate for its members and the community in all matters relating to the management, governance and progress of cemeteries & crematoria in New South Wales and the A.C.T.
The CCANSW membership covers a wide cross-section of the industry, including those coming from public entities, corporations, businesses and individuals.
Our membership subscription rates vary for each category of membership. Members fees are based on the total number of burials and/or cremations per year, which gives an opportunity for even the smallest enterprise to participate fully in the association. Fees for Affiliates and Associates are a set rate per annum.
- We exist to support our members through leadership and expertise that maintains and improves industry standards.
- In five years we will be a more robust, expert and widely recognised industry leader, valued by the communities we serve.
- The values we will live, include
- Integrity including ethics
- Accountability including results
- Commercially minded including responsible risk-taking and sustainability
- Transparency including respect and inclusiveness
- Innovation including diversity, being proactive and responsiveness.
Our strategy for the next five years
- We will succeed by building Growth, Diversity and Strength.
CCANSW - Supporting our members and the communities they serve